Friday, June 28, 2024

The First Debate Between Joe Biden and Donald Trump 2024

  


 

  I was watching CNN before the debate started and they were making all these statements as to what Biden should say. They were all saying how he should be saying what he will do for the country. They were also saying how he should talk about Trump being a convicted felon. Well the time came for the debate and the two of them appeared on the stage.

 As I listened to them it was clear that Biden was not feeling too well. He kept coughing and was having what sounded like a dry throat. I wondered why there was no water at their podiums.  I also noticed that the majority of questions did not give Biden the opportunity to say what he would do for the country. They were mostly all subjects currently in the news and others that have been around in the past few years. It was ridiculous for a debate, even for CNN.

 I found that when a question was put to President Biden, he answered it. Yes he may have stumbled a few times due to his stuttering problem .  Now the other issue was that Trump would not answer any question. He would avoid the question and then try to attack Biden. I have a feeling that this was getting to Biden and that is why he had some trouble answering questions. I don't know what debate CNN was watching, but it wasn't what I saw and listened to.

 Now as for Trump not answering questions, he constantly lied throughout the debate. There were a few times that Biden got some numbers wrong. Being that situation with Trump lying constantly, I can see why anyone would have trouble. The other problem was that the two commentators didn't fact check anything that either one of them said. This basically left it up to Biden to correct Trumps lies and show exactly what kind of person Trump is.

 Then the debate was over and they quickly went back to the CNN panel of so called experts. They were all speaking very loudly  and seemed to just keep saying how Biden failed. They also said that a higher percentage of people watching the debate said Trump  won and Biden lost. Who exactly were these people they polled. I was watching the debate and nobody polled me. They did make a comment that there were a number of republicans there. I just feel that these polls do not represent the majority of people in the United States.

 Now I am listening to CNN today and they still keep bad mouthing President Biden. I tend to wonder if they are doing this, just to get ratings. Now I did see the rally at North Carolina today and Biden seemed to be his usual self. He did seem to have a little cough or dry throat once in awhile. I have put President Biden on the Prayer List at Lourdes.

 I would not count President Joe Biden out just yet, even though all I hear is CNN saying how maybe Biden should be replaced. I think Biden should get out there and do more and more rally's every where. I think he should do more town hall shows that are all live on cable tv. Basically let his voice be heard. I feel that all people should start praying for Biden, I know I am.

 All I can say is that Trump showed exactly what kind of liar he really is. Would really want a Convicted Felon, Constant Liar, Insurrectionist, Sexual Predator, Adulterer and a Person That Has No Remorse for anything he has done. I would prefer President Joe Biden because he is a Decent Honest Person Who Cares About People and not himself.       

No comments:

Post a Comment