Wednesday, August 21, 2024

Catholic Bibles Books and Antiques

  



 Where is the best place online to find the best selections of Catholic Bibles, Catholic Books and Catholic Antiques ? The two places I believe are Amazon and Ebay. Yes there are a number of resellers and other catholic websites that sell various catholic items. I myself have bought quite a few items from Amazon. I have bought items from Ebay, but you have to thoroughly check out the seller. This is especially true when it comes to antiques on eBay.  I have seen too many times where a scammer is trying to sell something they don't have. I run some facebook groups on Ham Radio and I have removed and banned quite a few scammers.

 Amazon tends to sell all New items, while Ebay tends to sell New and Used items. When you are thinking of buying a Catholic Bible for example, read the ratings and reviews. If there is a choice to see some of it, do it. This way you can tell if it is going to be easy for you to read. My advise is to purchase a Catholic Study Bible. That way you can get a better understanding of what the scripture is all about. There are too many people that try to self interpret scripture.


Click Here To Shop For Catholic Study Bibles At #Amazon.

 

Click Here To Shop For Catholic Antiques At #Ebay.

No comments:

Post a Comment