Saturday, November 8, 2014

Bible Prophecy From A Catholic Stand Point

                
                                      Kenneth Copeland Recants And Returns To Catholicism!
                                                                    by husky394xp

  Most people in the Catholic Church don't either know much about Bible Prophecy or just don't talk about it. It seems like every time I search around the internet I read something about bible prophecy. It seems to be coming from all different religions. It also seems like everyone has a different view on when the rapture will happen. As for me I am not sure what to think about everything that is happening in the world. I see good and bad points from all different sides. It just seems as though the main subject is unfortunately hate.
  The only thing I see is we need to learn to respect each other no matter what we believe. I think what we really need is to have classes in schools on all religions and cultures where the main point is to respect the person for what they believe. We are all living in this world and if we do not get our ducks in a row the world will most likely collapse. That unfortunately seems to be the path we are on at the present time.
  Okay back to bible prophecy. I am no professional my self on this subject. I would look for Books On Bible Prophecy , but be aware of where it come from. When I spent some time in the assembly of God churches I remember watching Jack Van impe and Hal Lindsey all the time. It was always very interesting to listen to what they were saying. When I left the Assembly Of God church and finally went back to the Catholic Church I stopped watching all the bible prophecy shows on the TBN Network. I was watching more of EWTN on a regular basis. I guess as far as the rapture of the church goes I will be happy with whenever it happens.
  My advise is for people of all religions to read books written by the particular author in that religion so you do not get a corrupted view on the particular religion. No one should be bad mouthing or saying anything disrespectful about what one reads or believes. I do not believe we should be judging each other as it should be God doing the judging. As we have seen in the old testament he will take care of things for example Sodom and Gomorrah or with Moses and the Egyptians. When we start trying to take control we take it away from God and that always seems to displease God and that makes Satan happy. That definitely is not a good thing.
  My advise is really to look for books on Catholic Bible Prophecy Or Catholic Prophecies through Amazon, Ebay or one of the book stores such as Barnes and Noble. There are also plenty of videos on youtube about Catholic Bible prophecy and all other religions and prophecy in the End Times . The internet is full of every ones thoughts and impressions on the subject.  

No comments:

Post a Comment