Sunday, August 16, 2015

Why Are We Hated By So Many ?





 You know I ask myself all the time why do so many people hate Catholics and The Catholic Church. The only answer I can come to is we know the truth and that truth is Jesus Christ. I can remember days when I walked home from school and the kids in the public school would yell things at us out the school windows and they would try to spit on us.
  I could never understand why someone would do that when my brothers and I never said anything to them. It was truly very puzzling to me as a young child. I just ignored them and kept on walking. As the years went by my Mother could not afford to send us to the Catholic High School, so we went to the public high school. It was funny, because the kids who were so mean were not like that anymore. I am sure there were some around, but I think they were growing up. Maybe someone had been mean to them and now the show was on the other foot.
 Now we are all older and I believe we have learned to respect each other. I also think that they have had children and now as parents we all see things in a different light. Maybe if we all taught our children to respect each other no matter what religion or faith we are the world would be a better place. The next time you are in your car let the other person go first, smile, wave and say thank you. Maybe that person will feel the happiness and love you shared in that small moment and they will pass it on to someone else. When someone come to your door sharing their faith don't ignore them or shut the door in their face. Smile and say thank you for sharing their faith. Learn to respect each other and that respect will be passed on.
 Thank You for reading and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment