Sunday, September 13, 2015

The Secrets Of Fatima And 3 Days Of Darkness

 Watch These Videos And Share The Information But Do Not Be Afraid For These Things Must Happen.
 I was just looking at facebook and I saw a post about the 3 days of darkness prophecy. I do not think I had ever heard about this before. I know they never taught us this when I was in Catholic School. So I looked for some videos on the 3 days of darkness and here is what I found. I felt for some reason that I am supposed to share them. 

                             
                                                       

The Three Days of Darkness - The Culmination of the Chastisement


                          
                                                       
SISTER LUCIA FROM FATIMA INTERVIEW 1957 by TradCat Faith & Morals
                             

                                        END OF THE WORLD SECRETS Revealed 2015 Lady Fatima Secrets

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING AND GOD BLESS !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment