Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween 2015

 I came across this video on the truth of Halloween in the Catholic Church, so I thought I would share it.
 There are so many misconceptions about Halloween and many of the the other traditions in the Catholic Church it's about time we spoke up and get the real truth out there. I have seen many different faiths spread lies about the Catholic Faith it is ridiculous. I my self spent some time in the assembly of God churches. I used to hear people say the craziest things I have ever heard.

                    




   I remember working at one of my jobs some years ago and certain individuals would make comments about the Catholic Church. My blood would start to boil and I would speak up and ask where did you hear that. The answer always seemed to be well my pastor told us. That's when I would speak up and correct them. The funny part was at that time I was in the Lutheran Church . I have even heard people in my own family make comments that were brought up Catholic and are now in the Assembly Of God Church. Apparently he must not have been paying too much attention to what he was being taught.
 Okay so what are we supposed to do as Catholics. Well I don't think we should be out there screaming and yelling at anyone. I see that too many times these days where people are screaming and yelling at each other. This always seems to end in some kind of unwanted violence that does nothing but get someone hurt. That is just not the answer to the problems.
 I think what we need to do is educate everyone. We need to show where and what the Catholic Church is about. I would suggest to purchase books on Apologetics For The Catholic Faith. We need to learn how to respond to anyone when they make a false statement and give them the correct answer. We need to be able to direct them to the proper answers, so they can spread the truth. There is a darkness in this world presently and it is always spreading lies.
 Hopefully very soon we will see the return of Jesus Christ and all knees will bow.

No comments:

Post a Comment