Saturday, November 21, 2015

Things That Make Me Cry

 It just seems that hatred for everyone and everything is running out of control in our present time. It is unimaginable how hate seems to be the top article on the news these days. Every time I look at facebook all I see are articles where this group is doing some horrible act towards someone else just because they do not believe as they do. Things seem to be building up to a pinnacle and very soon God is going to say enough is enough. When that happens I do hope and pray that the rapture happens first. I sure do not want to be witness to what happens to those who peruse such hatred towards others.
 I just saw a video on facebook where a group of individuals were stoning a women to death. When I saw that happening all I could think of was what Jesus said. " He who is without sin cast the first stone" . I do not understand why we as societies do not try to change the sinful things that we see every day. Why are we not trying to change the utterly disgusting things we see on the internet. Have we gone so far in society and living in mans world and not Gods that we accept this as normal. We have all been blinded from the truth and that can only be from Satan. He is the ultimate deceiver and will bring all people from around the world to ruins.
 All I can say is one day soon God will say enough is enough. The skies will darken and the thunder will strike. Lightning will flash across the sky and we will all be blinded or destroyed. At that time it may be too late for you to say I am sorry and beg for forgiveness. Yes the signs of the times are all around us and yes they are closing in. I believe this is happening because Satan knows he has a very limited time and finally his sinful ways will be destroyed. 
 It is just too bad that we as Gods Children can not see the light at the end of the tunnel. We unfortunately do not see that we all have a common interest or belief. Yes we do not realize that we all have one heavenly father and that is God. Maybe if we realized this we would see the truth and follow the truth. I just see too much blindness in this world. I see it in my own family where my brother needs to try and save us all by reciting the prayer to accept Jesus as our personal Savior. At one time in my Journey I was in that church and started judging my own mother. I was fortunate to be able to step back and realize that my mother always believed in Jesus. Yes I left that church and went to many different churches. Finally I was blessed and ended up coming back to the Catholic Church.
 I believe all we can do at this time is pray for each other and  pray that Jesus Comes Quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment