Friday, August 8, 2014

Differences I have seen in the Catholic Church

  I was searching the internet for what is going on in the Catholic Church and I came across a website that had a lot of interesting information on it. I was surprised that the individual that wrote the information hit all the changes I had seen since coming back to the Catholic Church a few years ago. Here is a link to the website so check it out.   http://overcomeproblems.com/catholic_church.htm .
  I definitely agree with others that the changes in the church are not necessarily bad things, but are they hurting the Catholic Church in various ways. I do feel that we have lost the holiness that used to be there when you were at Mass. One thing that I want to be certain of is that the transubstantiation is legitimate. I feel if the priest is not following what he is supposed to do, then there is a lack of legitimacy. I can tell you my mother made a comment to me the other day that she did not think it was right that instead of the priest sitting up near the altar he sat in a front pew with the people. It sometimes seems to me to be a if it feels good do it kind of Mass. I feel that there are things creeping into the Mass and the Church that are trying to tear it down. I do have comfort remembering that Jesus said the Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against It.
  Well that's all for now so keep praying and God Bless.







No comments:

Post a Comment