Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Is Jesus Christ Coming Soon

  Sometimes with all the bad and truly evil things going on in the world I can only think, hope and pray that Jesus will be coming soon. Every time I turn around someone is predicting that Jesus is coming on a certain date. It seems that they usually just give a year and maybe a month. As far as I am concerned I believe what it says in the bible. Know one knows the time or the hour. Not the Son or the Angels or the Saints. Only the Father knows. So either you believe the bible or you don't. Are you smarter than Jesus, the Angels and the Saints. I don't think so. I believe God wants us to always be thinking of Jesus coming back so we will be ready and not caught off guard.
  One of the most popular notions that I always hear about is the Bible code. They claim that there are hidden messages in the Bible. I have looked at some of these findings and I think they are really just by chance. When you look at the results they seem very vague. The one individual figured it out by dates and then saw for example things associated with water. This had to do with certain sinking of different ships. I think sometimes we just try to make sense out of something with our brains by associations. You really have to ask yourself why would God say know one knows the time or the hour.
  Now do I think the time and the hour are getting close to him coming soon. I believe due to all the evil in the world that time is getting very close. I sometimes think about it the way that I look at things with my own children as a father. If I see something going on I will watch it until I see that something needs to be taken care of. Then I will act upon it and resolve whatever the situation is. I never say anything to anyone, because I am the one who makes the decision as to when to act. Sometimes the individual may not like the decision, but that is my job as a parent.
  All I can say is there are so many sick and evil things going with people in various places that it will come down to enough is enough. I am sure many will not like his decision. But that is the price you pay when you are not obedient to your parent and we are his children. Looking at the evil things, the weather getting worse and killing that is getting worse every time you turn on the television or look at the internet it can only be a matter of time. All I can say is be steadfast and do what is right in anything that you do. Go to confession, communion and mass as much as possible.
  Thank You for reading and God Bless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment