Sunday, July 10, 2016

Too Much Hatred In This World



That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another.
 As I sit and watch television all I seem to see is constant hatred. All I hear about is people killing each other at an underrepresented rate. It always seems to be due to something that happened between people. It just seems as though we have all forgotten what God had said in the Ten Commandments. Read #6 I believe it reads Thou Shalt Not Kill .

  
  Now in the new testament Jesus told us to love one another. You know as I look at facebook and a new article comes up I don't see everyone doing what Jesus taught. I do however see that some people are doing what he said. In fact we just had the terrible act of someone killing innocent policeman. Now as I looked at facebook this morning I saw a video where all kinds of people were hugging some police officers and saying they were sorry. I heard one women tell the officer she was sorry and that she loved them. So there are people out there doing what Jesus taught.

A New Command I Give You
(Romans 12:9-13; 1 John 3:11-24)
31When he therefore was gone out, Jesus said: Now is the Son of man glorified, and God is glorified in him. 32If God be glorified in him, God also will glorify him in himself; and immediately will he glorify him. 33Little children, yet a little while I am with you. You shall seek me; and as I said to the Jews: Whither I go you cannot come; so I say to you now. 34A new commandment I give unto you: That you love one another, as I have loved you, that you also love one another. 35By this shall all men know that you are my disciples, if you have love one for another.

  What is coming to mind as I watch the horrible news and see all the horrible things happening in the world I believe that Satan is trying to cause as much damage as he can, because he knows Jesus Is Coming Soon and His Time Is Running Short.
  The best thing we can do is pray for each other and love one another as Jesus taught.

No comments:

Post a Comment