Sunday, November 20, 2016

It All Started With God, Adam and Eve


 When I look around the news today all I see is people looking at how different we all are. Then you get the person judging the other because they believe something different then you do. Well if you took a look at the big picture you would find out we are all related. Basically what I mean is we are all children of God The Father.
 If you take a look way back in history you would find out that we all started with two people. One man and one woman to be exact. Yes I am talking about Adam and Eve. God made Adam out of the clay of the earth and blew life into his nostrils. Then he took a rib from Adam and Created Eve to be his wife. Now from these two people we have all the generations from then until now. So as you can see we are all related by two people in the beginning.
 So when it comes down to it we are all brothers and sisters, cousins, uncles and Aunts . So yes we all have one heavenly father. So when you are hurting some one else you are hurting a very distant brother or sister. Do you seriously think your heavenly father would want you to hurt your family member. I know as a father myself I hate it when one of my children hurts the other. I know I have always had them apologize to one another and make things right.
 I think it we all stopped and took a long look at each other we would find we have more in common then we know. Most of us believe in the beginning with God,Adam and Eve in the garden. We all believe that God is the God of Abraham, Issac and Jacob. We all believe that Jesus was a Prophet as well as many other things. Yes there are some differences and we need to stop hurting one another and start loving one another as Jesus taught.
 We need to stop judging and let God Be The Judge.  

No comments:

Post a Comment