Sunday, February 12, 2017

Do You Want The Bible Alone Or The Whole Truth


  I remember those days that I spent in the Assembly Of God Church where it was the bible alone. Well at the time I never realized what I was missing. I did how ever realize what was missing once I was out of that church. My wife, kids and I ended up in the Lutheran Church for quite a few years and I did see some of those things I was missing start to show up again. We did eventually go back to the Catholic Church and I was and am very happy to be sharing in all those sacraments I had missed so much.
  I have heard many people in the Catholic Church refer to it as the fullness of the faith. My only concern is what will happen to the people that are not in the Catholic Church. In other words as it says in John 6:54 whoever eats my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life and I will raise him on the last day.
I know when I was deciding on what church had the whole truth I was not thinking of the Catholic Church. I did alot of searching through history and read various religious books. The funny thing is that I kept ending right back up at the Catholic Church. I happened to watch the journey home show on EWTN and heard them mention the Early Church Fathers. I read books and listened to all kinds of information. I came to the conclusion that the Catholic Church was and is the only true church.
                   

   The only thing I can say is you must set out on your own journey to find the truth. You will find many that will try to persuade you to follow their church or try to find ways to bring down the Catholic Church. Just remember as it says in the bible "The Gates Of Hell Shall Not Prevail Against It".


                  


                  


No comments:

Post a Comment