Sunday, April 12, 2020

Has The Coronavirus Pandemic Of 2020 Changed You In Any Way ?

 First of all I would like to say Happy Easter to everyone. Okay my question is to everyone, has the coronavirus pandemic changed you in the way that you think about things and what you do. As I scan around the internet I am noticing that many people are saying how they have changed in various ways. pretty much most of them are in a positive way. They are focusing on what is important in life. Mainly your family and friends.
 So is the coronavirus a chastisement from God or is it merely God saying Wake Up Before It's Too Late. You see he has basically stopped everyone from doing all the things that seem important. These are generally the material things that we do on a every day basis. He has in a way forced us to spend the time with our Husband, Wife and Children. From what am seeing, this is having a profound effect on all of us.
 Now when this comes to an end, will we just go right back to our old ways ? I have a feeling that some will go back to their hanging out at bars and all the other things that we were doing. Not all of us will do that as this has been a real wake up call. It will take a long time before we feel safe going into a store or just going to the doctors office or even work. You just do not know who is sick or what they have.
 I know for myself I have spent more time thinking about my family and friends. I have spent more time praying and talking with God. I have thought more about my sinful life and have been praying for forgiveness for God. I watch Mass on youtube and have a definite feeling that I miss it and long to be there receiving the Holy Eucharist. My hope is that many people will convert to the Catholic Church.
 Thank You And God Bless All !!!

No comments:

Post a Comment