Monday, April 6, 2020

This Is My Journey Of Faith Back To The Catholic Church


This was the main reason I came back to the Catholic Church

I was brought up Catholic and was married in the Pentecostal Church. My wife and I eventually left that church due to reasons of judging everyone and every thing. Basically the Holy Spirit spoke to me and I listened. I did not go back to the Catholic Church at that time. I never put down the Catholic Church, it was just getting older and wandering. We ended up in the Lutheran Church for quite a few years and one day The Holy Spirit spoke to me again and it had to do with what the Pastor said about communion being a symbol. Well I decided it was time to leave. I decided to search through history to determine what the true Church was. I kept ending up back at the Catholic Church. One night I happened to watch EWTN and Scott Hahn was the guest speaking about the Holy Eucharist and the Early Church Fathers. I started reading and Realized the The Catholic Church was the only true Church started by God. All others were started by men. I spoke to the priest and came back to the Catholic Church. My wife prayed about it and decided to become Catholic and my 3 children became Catholic. I went through the RCIA as my wife's sponsor and learned a lot in the process. So my advise is to speak to a Priest. Thank You and God Bless. I will never wander away again. Amen
Amen and God Bless You On Your Journey
 

No comments:

Post a Comment