Thursday, May 14, 2020

Roman Catholic - The Answer

 I created this website, because I got very tired of hearing all the misinformation and lies that are spread about the Catholic Church. This problem goes way back to when I was in grade school in the 60s. I became more aware of it when I worked at one company back in the middle 90s. As I sat at lunch, people that were in various born again churches would make comments about the Catholic Church. I can't tell you how many times I corrected someone about what they were saying. I was brought up Catholic and was in the Pentecostal Church where my wife and I were married in 1984. Yes I would hear things from time to time and just kind of ignored. To be honest I would have a fire that would start to burn when I heard these things.
 When we left that church, we ended up in the Lutheran Church. We spent quite a few years there and they were happy ones. I don't think I ever heard anyone say anything derogatory about the Catholic Church. I did leave the Lutheran Church about what was said about the Holy Eucharist being just a symbol. The Holy Spirit spoke to me again and set me on my journey of faith. I studied religion through history. I studied the early church fathers. I finally came to the realization that the Catholic Church was the true church started by God. I cam e back to the Catholic Faith, My wife became Catholic after praying and all my children became Catholic.

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN VISITING MY CATHOLIC WEBSITE JUST CLICK HERE ROMAN CATHOLIC - THE ANSWER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment