Saturday, February 28, 2015

All In The Family Of God


LuMaxArt Golden Family With World Religions
  I always hear someone saying something negative about someone else. They also separate everyone and may make some remark about their family. Well I remember one day someone saying something negative about family. This made me sit back and really think about what family is and who is related to who. I also always see someone looking up their family history to see how far back they could go to see who is related to who.  

  Well after pondering the idea of family and family history I came to a conclusion. If you think about it, I mean really think about it we are actually all related. My point is everything started with Adam and Eve in the Garden in the old testament. The two of them were the very first earthly parents. They had children and their children had children. This has gone on for generations and still keeps going. Even though there are centuries apart we are still all related, because we started with two people.

Genesis Chapter One Verse 26 to 28:
 God said, 'Let us make man in our own image, in the likeness of ourselves, and let them be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven, the cattle, all the wild animals and all the creatures that creep along the ground.'
27 God created man in the image of himself, in the image of God he created him, male and female he created them.
28 God blessed them, saying to them, 'Be fruitful, multiply, fill the earth and subdue it. Be masters of the fish of the sea, the birds of heaven and all the living creatures that move on earth.'
  The only thing that makes us different is because of where are families are from on this planet we call earth. There are different cultures and people may practice different things within their own families and cultures. Just because things are different does not mean that we should disrespect each other. That is what Jesus had taught many people as well as the Apostles. If someone did not want to accept what they were teaching or saying, just go and move on. Everyone has a free will given to them by God. You make your own choices whether right or wrong. You will be judged by God when your time comes.
  It was funny one time I was watching one of those Bible movies that are on at certain times of the year such as Easter or Christmas. I remember seeing where Nimrod the King Of Babylon shot the arrow at God up in the clouds. God was angry and separated all the people and they could not understand each other, because they were all speaking different languages. They all scattered and went in different directions. They settled in different places and at that point different cultures were created. Here is a link to a Wikipedia webpage on Nimrod http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nimrod . Once again that showed me that we are all related and also that we can all be different.
  
 Genesis Chapter Eleven Verse 1 to 9:

   I have explained this to my children many different times. I have also brought this up about Adam and Eve to various people and I have found that sometimes they have a hard time seeing it. It may be due to how religious they are. I know I get labeled as a very religious person all the time. I respond by saying that I am not religious I am just me. So the next time you see something bad about someone just because they live in a different country remember we are all Family when it comes down to it. We are all distant relatives.
  Thank You for reading and God Bless.   

No comments:

Post a Comment