Friday, June 26, 2015

Gay Marriage Right Or Wrong

  I just heard the news today that the Supreme Court ruled that Gay Marriage is legal in all 50 states in the united states. This seems to be one more giant step towards the coming of Jesus Christ. As I look at the world as a whole it looks like it's turning or has turned into one big Sodom and Gomorrah. We are losing more and more of the family values that we were taught about what is right and what is wrong. It is definitely becoming clearer and clearer that the world is becoming darker and darker. We are moving rapidly towards a place where we will not come back from. 

  I do not hate the person who claims that they are homosexual or a lesbian. I am more saddened that they really do not know the truth and are deceived by another lie from Satan. As I go to my workplace and I listen to the various individuals I hear more of what society teaches and not what God and Jesus taught. I don't know if some of the older people are just going along with the youth or if they are being drawn away from the truth. All I know is that I do not hate the sinner, but I hate the sin. The only thing I seem to be able to do is pray for all of them on a daily basis.
  This just seems to be one more thing that Satan is try to do to tear the Catholic Church apart from the inside. Although this does not only effect the Catholic Church, it effects the entire Christian Community. It is also corrupting the family structure as well. Unfortunately as more and more children are brought up in these types of homes they will spread this lie of Satan by them being deceived. Brothers and Sisters in Christ we need to have days and weeks of prayer for a light in this world to open the eyes of many. We need to spend more time in front of the Eucharist Praying for a path for the world to come back to God.
  Every time I hear about Gay Marriage and when I listen to the conversations of people I remember watching the Sodom and Gomorrah movies on television. Unfortunately the lies from Satan are coming at society from all different directions. We are getting his with all kinds of sin from Movies, Books, Music and People in Society. The old phrase if you can't beat them join them seems to becoming the norm. Yes we are headed for definite disaster and the time is coming closer and closer. I listen to friends that have children that have become gay rip their families apart. Children and Parents move further and further apart. This is not the path that God wants for his children. His message was to be fruitful and multiply. This come right from scripture and is very evident in Genesis 1:28 And God blessed them, saying: Increase and multiply, and fill the earth, and subdue it, and rule over the fishes of the sea, and the fowls of the air, and all living creatures that move upon the earth.
  The way I look at it is I do not sit in judgement of anyone. We all have a free will given by God. We make our choices and we have to live by them whether right or wrong. I always remember Galatians 6:7  Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatever a man soweth, that shall he also reap.
    
   Thank You for reading, Keep Praying and God Bless.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment