Sunday, May 24, 2015

Is God is About to Punish the World

  Yes once again every time I look at facebook there is another post on either something to do with the End Times, Apocalypse, Rapture or something that is pointing to Jesus coming back very soon. Well with all the terrible things I have seen going on in other parts of the world or right in the united states I believe that yes Jesus is getting closer and closer to coming back. Do I know when or does anyone else know when. Well the answer to that is no, I don't know and neither does anyone else. The only one who knows is the Father, not the Son or the Angels or Saints.
  God is About to Punish the World: The Father Fuentes Interview - Father ...



                               

I came across this video on Facebook and thought I would share it on my blog.

                  Thank You For Stopping By And God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment