Monday, May 11, 2015

Jesus Pictures

Shroud Of Turin Face Of Jesus
  I believe almost every Catholic and Protestant family have pictures of Jesus in their home. I know my family and friends have various Jesus pictures. I was always trying to find the earliest pictures of Jesus that I could find. I guess like many others I just wanted to know what Jesus actually looked like. Many different cultures have Pictures Of Jesus that look different due to their culture. The way I see it it really doesn't matter what Jesus looked like. What matters is that we know who Jesus is and what Jesus did for all of us.

4th Century Picture Of Jesus




















Veronica's Cloth






  Here are a couple of links to Pictures of Jesus.
  1. https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sur:fmc&tbm=isch&q=oldest+pictures+of+jesus&ei=20xRVYOML9C1sATV7YCwBw#tbs=sur:fmc&tbm=isch&q=shroud+of+turin
  2. https://www.google.com/search?tbs=sur:fmc&tbm=isch&q=oldest+pictures+of+jesus&ei=20xRVYOML9C1sATV7YCwBw#
  There are many different pictures of Jesus and my belief is like the Jesus Picture you prefer. Respect other people with their choice of Jesus Pictures.

  Thank You for reading and God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment