Saturday, May 30, 2015

Pray For Everyone And Everything


  I think if everyone in this big world started saying a prayer for everyone and everything maybe things would change. It does not matter where you are when you pray. Some people believe that they should only pray in church. That is their choice and we should respect that. I think you should pray especially if all of the sudden you feel a need to. I believe that may be God saying it's time to pray. As a child I was always taught to pray in church, at meals and before bedtime. Since I have gotten older I pray where ever I am. Also no one is more important than anyone else, so start praying.
  A lot of people will say this is the proper way to pray and then others try to make it a routine. First I believe what Jesus said when he told the people how to pray. He basically taught the people to pray the Our Father.


The Lord's Prayer


(Matthew 6:5-15)

1AND it came to pass, that as he was in a certain place praying, when he ceased, one of his disciples said to him: Lord, teach us to pray, as John also taught his disciples.

2And he said to them: When you pray, say: Father, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come.

3Give us this day our daily bread.

4And forgive us our sins, for we also forgive every one that is indebted to us. And lead us not into temptation.



   
    I also do not like to stand in front of people and pray as if I am trying to draw attention to my self. I follow what Jesus said to do. Just go to a quit place and pray.



(Luke 11:1-4)

5And when ye pray, you shall not be as the hypocrites, that love to stand and pray in the synagogues and corners of the streets, that they may be seen by men: Amen I say to you, they have received their reward. 6But thou when thou shalt pray, enter into thy chamber, and having shut the door, pray to thy Father in secret: and thy Father who seeth in secret will repay thee.

7And when you are praying, speak not much, as the heathens. For they think that in their much speaking they may be heard.8Be not you therefore like to them, for your Father knoweth what is needful for you, before you ask him.


  Many People Always Ask What Other Prayers Should I pray. I feel that whatever comes to mind and out of your mouth is an excellent prayer. Aside from that there are many different prayers you can also pray. 
  1. The rosary is always an excellent choice 
  2. The Our Father
  3. The Hail Mary
  4. Here is an Excellent Link For Many Prayers http://ewtn.com/Devotionals/prayers/index.asp
   So Most Of All Be Yourself When You Pray and Pray For Others From Your Heart.
  
Thank You For Stopping By And God Bless.



   

No comments:

Post a Comment